well.. this is pretty much the same setup as in my previous screenshot
the main difference is that i've tinkered a bit more with the wallpaper
by using the Badge N Stitches from apple's iCloud.com website. [link]
besides, i cleaned up a bit the mess in my menubar,
added two Yahoo!Widgets and exchanged some of
the icons in my DragtThing dock at the bottom center.
i also have de-saturated the wall at the top and used
a different pattern on the bottom one.
and of course i'm using osx lion now.
RESOURCES |- Obsidian Menu Bar by Max Rudberg
- Obsidian Menu Icon Template by Max Rudberg
- Informer Widget by Andy,Andy
- widescapeWeather Widget by Robert WŁnsch
- SimpleOne-Dragthing by ~StefanKa (set to fully transparent)
WALLPAPER |- selfmade dock- and iconbackgrounds
- badge and stitches graphics extracted from iCloud.com
- bottom wall pattern used from osx lion's default login screen and then colorized
APPS IN USE |- Diaplaperture (for the round screen corners)
- DragThing (with settings to grayscale all icons)
- Yahoo!Widgets (for monitoring weather, time and HDD space)
- as well as a few others more, but which don't have an effect on how this screenshot looks
due to the fact that i'm using graphics from apple™, i unfortunately can't and won't share the wallpaper.
anything else you wanna know?